There are also a variety of services available to support your well-being, including:
- Operational stress injury clinics which take a family approach to support treatment and well-being.
- Operational Stress Injury Social Support (OSISS) provides a national peer support network for CAF members, Veterans and their families, close friends or caregivers.
- VAC Assistance Service is available 24/7 to family members of Veterans, including those who aren’t clients of VAC. Call 1-800-268-7708 (TDD/TYY: 1-800-567-5803) to talk to a mental health professional.
- Pastoral outreach programs are available to you for spiritual support if you are experiencing loss of a loved one.
- HOPE program is another resource where you can connect with families that have gone through a similar experience as your own.
- Veteran Family Program connects medically releasing and released Veterans and their families to community supports.
Can’t afford a lawyer? Want to do your own divorce?
Originally published by NATIONAL POST. Visit the original article. The Federal Court is scheduled to hear arguments today from four Canadian ...
Originally published by GLOBAL NEWS. Visit the original article. An Edmonton-based soldier charged with the attempted murder of her three ...
Originally published by GLOBAL NEWS. Visit the original article. An Edmonton mother and corporal at CFB Edmonton has been charged ...